Add a little sweetness into yoUR life =)
I have tried an amazing and easy way to make Tiramisu that I want to share with you today. I am far away from an amazing cook so easy recipe are the best for me.
Below the recipe I have followed :
Preparation time : 25 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 250 g of mascarpone
– 200 g of Nutella ( Yes I know…. but it is worth it)
– 150 g of speculoos
– 30 g of sugar
– 2 eggs
– 10 cl of milk
– 1 spoon of liquide vanilla (I personally used 1 sachet of vanilla sugar)
– 2 tablespoon of chocolate powder (this is optional)
Preparation of the recipe:
- Take the eggs and separate the yolk from the white
- Beat the yolks with vanilla sugar and mascarpone until the mixture is smooth and silky
- Whisk the egg white with a pinch of salt
- Incorporate the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture and mix gently to avoid breaking the egg whites
- Melt the Nutella with the milk in the microwave
- Break the biscuits into pieces and place them at the bottom of each glass ( I have personally used the bottom of a glass to break the biscuits)
- Cover the biscuits with the melted Nutella and add the mascarpone mousse on top.
- Cover the top of your Tiramisu with some pieces of biscuits and some chocolate powder
- Place the glass into the fridge for at least 4 hours but the best would be a whole night long for the Tiramisu foam to take.
Here is a picture of MY TIRAMISU :
I had my boyfriend to try it and he loved it. But one recommendation is to choose a smaller glass otherwise you will feel very…very full after finishing it all.
Please let me know if you come to try out this recipe. I would ♥ to know if you liked it or not. BON APPETIT !
And don’t forget to treat yourself once in a while, and to enjoy the little things!